Monday, April 26, 2010

What lies behind is my poisoned soul

It was hard to realize those moments are getting awashed. But life, in a nut shell is like that. All these days it was pretty hot and I longed for a rain. Finally it rained, taking my thoughts away to that sweet afternoon. Those moments last long in my memories though I can clearly hear those foot steps of the insane. Future is galloping near with its yellowish teeth and drunken eyes.

These days are tinged with sweaty thoughts and deep sighs. My friend reminded me of the period of transition that all of us, poor fellow beings, have to undergo. I think over it again and again, however, couldn’t ponder the idea altogether. Life is like perfectly blended Scottish liquor. It never waits for anyone even if our fellow co travelers love to share those love sips. Then what lies behind? – Another agonizing question. It is your poisoned soul---- answer from far behind.

No comments: