Thursday, November 12, 2009

Embers

Cry intruded my deaf years
making me think of those tears.
Disgrace embarks my faithless soul
Once in a blue moon I used to play this role.

Love that infant, Love.
In the tyranny of your sweat, once he embraced love.
His may be a faithless soul, with disgrace his belonging.
For once being loved, pattered, and for what else?

Those eyes are like embers
Those arms once carried rippling sorrows
Here, I pay for the poison I have injected.
Cry dear cry. Laugh dear laugh.

How one dares to strip that soul!

Don’t ever look for a blanket
or vomit the offspring of his thought
floods always devastate!

2 comments:

sadik said...

but ...we readers,in a mood of "to cry or not to cry"
cry is the destiny...because there is no way other than cry in this cruel world

Sandeep 4 U all!!! said...

i willnot make you cry again sadique njan bloging nirtham